Monday, January 3, 2011

2011

I am not one for doing good on resolutions for the new year.  Just seems like they never work out, however I have made a list of some things that I would like to improve on for the new upcoming year which could be a goal, dream, or hope. 


                    1.  Be a more patient mother.
                    2.  Be more organized in my home.
                    3.  Find our family a female boxer puppy which we would name Gracie as I love this name and want a puppy to give this name to so bad.

                     4.  Spend more time with my kids and less time on computer.
                     5.  Be a better wife.
                     6.  Apply for school and start a new journey for myself to learn about hair and becoming a stylist one day.
                     7.  Learn more about photography cause that is what I love and get into alot with my kids.
                     8.  Drink more water and less caffeine.
                     9.  Have more datenights with my Hubby cause they are indeed very important too.
                   10.  EXCERCISE......  Need to allow time for excercise everyday no matter what it is would love to be able to loose some weight and be alot healthier.     


                 

No comments:

Post a Comment